Welcome to my New Website
Welcome to my new Western Trails website!
New site features:
- Rotating full-screen images on home page
- Mobile-responsive theme
- Various pages allow for different photos in the background, which show through the translucent text boxes.
Other features focus around the Gallery, which is where my artwork lives.
- “Brick” Gallery wall that highlights my paintings
- Pics of photos on each gallery page. Each of these photos were the inspiration for the painting on that page
- I’m currently testing out sounds (check out the buzzing bees on the “What’s the Buzz?” page. These are designed to help bring viewers out in nature with me!
In the Gallery you can click through to my art vendor, FineArtAmerica to view purchase options for quality print reproductions.
FineArtAmerica has great customization options, including options for posters, canvas, and more. All reproductions are created using high quality giclee and are printed on museum quality archive products.
I especially love the framing and matting options, which you can try out right on the page. On the left in this photo I’ve chosen a green frame and cream-colored mat. Get creative and have fun creating your own custom-framed giclee art work, featured at a reasonable price.
Our Gift Shop, looks and functions largely the same as the earlier one did. Here you can click through to Art Wanted.com, where I offer tons of personal and household gifts such as mugs, note cards, coasters, totes, and more. Each product is available as a single item or in quantity.
Art Wanted has updated their website so you’re able to see my artwork images directly on each product before you order.
We offer tons of great products, from mugs to totes, to coasters, and so much more. In the Art Wanted marketplace all products are reasonably priced and can be purchased individually or in quantity, and feature quick turnaround, with money back guarantee!
These products make great gifts, home decor ideas, or for adding personal touches of whimsy to your life!